Monday, November 1, 2021

JDS-Ornaments

 It's the first of November so Jan's Digi Stamps is starting back up with challenges,
this set Holiday Ornaments is being offered by Jan this month for
free!

My card: 


I saw this card fold on my friend Sarn's blog. and she linked to
a tutorial on Sandy's blog.   I used the pre-colored version of Ornaments,  cut it
 out on my Scan N Cut,added some glitter pen highlights, some gold thread. 
 I like the gold and redcombination on the card to go with the ornaments digi.
 
Check out the amazing creations of our Design Team and join the 

Remember to visit Jan's Digi Stamps and click on the link below to claim this:
3465J Ornaments 2021- FREE $3, On Sale for FREE!
 
 

12 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a great fold design and a very pretty Christmas card too! TFS the tutorial link!

*Vicki* said...

What a beautiful card Donna! I love that pretty image and how you've used it on your belly band for your fun fold design! Thanks for sharing the link!

Tammy said...

This is beautiful Donna, I love that gorgeous image and awesome fold, so pretty!

loz said...

Fabulous card and fold Donna..Loz

KT Fit Kitty said...

I was excited to see Jan's Digis challenge reinstated - I missed it! She's got some cute sets in her shop! Your card is gorgeous, Donna! Fun folds intimidate me but this one looks doable. Love the belly band! I was able to get the freebie too!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for your comments on my blog. Best wishes.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful fold and card.

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous card and lovely fold! Thanks for a beautiful team project for Jan's Challenges! Donna

Pia S said...

A simple yet striking fold, love the belly band detail too!

Jan Mahew said...

Beautifully composed card with an impressive fold and handsome belly band Donna! Happy Holidays!
Hugs,
Jan

Diane said...

Very pretty card! Great fun fold. I may have to try it!

Darlene said...

Such a beautiful creation Donna! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Merry Little Christmas!
Darlene
MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

P.S. Please feel free to share this beauty with us over on the new PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE