Wednesday, November 10, 2021

The House That Stamps Built: Use up your fall scraps

 Wednesday, time for another challenge at The House That Stamps Built. This week
we are using up our fall scraps.

My scraps:


 My card:


I used a cute Cuttlebug embossing folder that I have had forever on a
scrap of card stock, trimmed it in two pieces to layer a scrap of fall
patterned paper between the pieces.   I then stamped Repeat Impressions:
Prize Pumpkin and Just Because on a scrap of orange card stock. The pumpkin
was a bit orangier than I liked so I colored it with Copics.

 Join the fun and you might be the lucky winner of the monthly drawing
 for the  $25 Repeat Impression's  gift certificate. You don't have
 to use Repeat Impression stamps but an extra chance if you do.  
Drawing is the first Wednesday every month.
 
Use my discount code on my side bar for 10% off.

For inspiration check out what my teammates have created:
 
A few fun challenges:

 

13 comments:

Carol L said...

What a clever way to use your autumn themed snippets! Love all the pumpkins!

Glittered Paws said...

What a cute fall card - and a fun way to use up some scraps as well. I have this embossing folder as well but didn't use it this year "yet".

*Vicki* said...

This turned out so pretty from using those scraps up Donna! Love the pumpkin papers that go perfectly with that embossing folder too! I never thought to match that up before! Great inspiration friend!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a gorgeous fall card, Donna! Don't you just love it when you can use up some scraps!

Patti J said...

Very cool card! Love how you showed your scraps…I didn’t think to do that! Great props too! Thanks for sharing!

Laurie Unger said...

What a darling card and that old embossing folder is a keeper! Awesome job on the challenge.

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card, lovely image, colours and design. xxx

Sarn said...

Really love this autumnal snippets card Donna. It's fabulous.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous fall colors and I love the embossed background!
Tammy x

loz said...

Gorgeous card and pumpkin Donna..Loz

Di said...

Really super card Donna - I do love the 'insert' of the snippet down the centre - a lovely touch.

Hugs

Di xx

Witchcrafted Life said...

What an elegant, absolutely lovely fall card. There is not a single element of this beautiful greeting that doesn't make my autumn adoring heart jump with joy.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Heather said...

So pretty!! That embossed background is fabulous!