Wednesday, November 3, 2021

The House That Stamps Built: Thankful for Fall

It's Wednesday, you know what that means, challenge day at The House.
This weeks challenge is Thankful for Fall (Autumn colors, Fall, Thanksgiving,
Thanks)  My card:


Fall is such a lovely season and there is so much to be thankful
for this time of year: leaves changing colors, cooler weather, 
getting out to parks to hike and always family and friends. I 
thought this Repeat Impressions sentiment: Find beauty was
a perfect sentiment for this.  As most of you know, I am on
a stenciling kick so I stenciled some fall leaves from
 in various colors, then without removing
the stencil, I placed a dotted stencil on top of it,
and stenciled over the two stencils together.  Isn't this a great look!
 
Other supplies used:
Stamplorations stencil:leaf prints
Tim Holtz stencil: dotfade

Join the fun and you might be the lucky winner of the monthly drawing
 for the  $25 Repeat Impression's  gift certificate. You don't have
 to use Repeat Impression stamps but an extra chance if you do.  
Drawing is the first Wednesday every month.
 
Use my discount code on my side bar for 10% off.

For inspiration check out what my teammates have created:
 
Dies R US #180 -Stitched Nesting Squares 11/14


18 comments:

R's Rue said...

So perfectly lovely.

Jackie C said...

This has come together beautifully!
Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious.
Good luck, we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again!

Glittered Paws said...

This is very pretty - I just haven't played with my stencils enough. I need to prioritize all the things tat I want to do in my craft room. Love this stencil.

Diane said...

Great card Donna! I love those leaves. Had so much fun getting together.

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Donna! I love how you used two stencils, fantastic technique because it turned out stunning!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your stencilling kick is paying off - your card is gorgeous! I keep saying I'm going to play around with my stencils and learn tricks like this, but I haven't done it yet. I have tons of stencils too. So impressive, Donna!

Carol L said...

That stencil technique really is a great look! I love the various colors and dots on those leaves! Beautifully done!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful stencil Donna. Great colours and style with extra added. xx

R's Rue said...

I hope you are doing well my friend.

Laurie Unger said...

Love the use of all the stencils on this! Wonderful job.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Deeply lovely fall card, my friend. That sentiment is one of my guiding principles in life.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

loz said...

Gorgeous Fall card and stencilling Donna..Loz

Sarn said...

What a cool card this is. LOVE your stencilling technique. One to remember!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

*Vicki* said...

Wow! Your stenciling with those leaves look amazing Donna! I especially love the dotted texture you've achieved on them as well! So beautifully done my friend! Crafty hugs

Julie Odil said...

Beautiful stenciling on those leaves! This card is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this challenge at Dies R Us. Julie, DT member

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful layered stenciling Autumn card. I love your wonderful stamped sentiment design too. So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations. Hugs, Nancy

Heather said...

This is beautiful!! The stenciling is fabulous and I love that die cut you used behind the sentiment; so fun!!

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!!
*Sorry for being so late commenting but please know that I have checked out your project and appreciate you entering my challenge!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper